Monday, April 27, 2009

Oregon

Eli and I just got back from Oregon. It was my moms 50th Birthday, so we drove up and spent a week with the family. The drive took us about 11 hours each way. I am so lucky I have such an awesome little boy, he did soooo good on the drive.
It was really great to be able to spend time with my grandparents, aunts & uncles, and of course, my parents. While we were there Eli got SPOILED, and he loved it!!

We took Eli to the swimming pool where my brother works. Eli was a little hesitant to get in at first but then we couldn't get him to leave!






The weather was so great, we got to take the boat out on the lake one day, we were hoping Eli could go fishing, unfortunately there were no fish biting that day, but it was fun anyway.
Eli got to drive the boat with grandpa.


My cute little man!!


He's so cool!!

Hanging out with Grandma


We found these hockey sticks at a garage sale and my mom got them for Eli. He loved them!! He gave my dad a good workout!!




I tried to get a picture of Eli with my grandparents, of course, Eli couldn't stand still for 2 seconds. So this is the best one I got, as he's running away!!

Thank you to all our family who made our trip a great and memorable experience. We hope we can come and visit again soon, after the new baby is here. We love you all so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment