Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Boys

Last night Spencer had his mutual activity at our house. Ethan was already in bed so I told Eli he had to play in his room or downstairs, he couldn't play with the big boys (which is what he really wanted to do, he was so excited when he saw them all walking in the house) Well, when I told him that wasn't going to happen he got upset and went to his room and hid in his closet. When I went to check on him 15 minutes later this is what I found!
Asleep in his closet :)


Spencer's Young Men were having a good time cookin' up donuts and being quite loud, so of course Ethan woke up. He got to stay up late and party with his Daddy!!


He is so so ticklish, EVERYWHERE!! but especially right under his chin!


1 comment:

  1. Those boys are so stinkin' cute!!! We miss you guys!! I got Ethan's hat almost finished-I just have to line it and then hopefully he will still be able to wear it before it warms up too much!!!

    ReplyDelete