Monday, June 21, 2010

Wicked

The weekend after we got home from Florida I left again, this time to San Fransisco for a fun girls getaway!!! I had never been to San Fran before and I found it to be a very diverse and interesting city and I think I would rename it the Windy City, the wind blew and blew the whole time we were there, my skin was so wind chapped by the time we got home.
We had a great weekend of shopping, yummy food and good times but the main item on the agenda- "WICKED" The play was so so amazing, I wish I could see it again, I keep trying to talk Spencer into going..........maybe someday.


We went and walked to the half way point of the Golden Gate Bridge



We also went shopping down at the pier- Fishermans Wharf


Outside the Orpheum Theater in downtown San Fran

On our way Home

No comments:

Post a Comment