Friday, January 14, 2011

Super Sledding

This year between Christmas and New Years Spencer wasn't as busy as normal, so he had some extra time off- and he spoiled us!!!  We went out to breakfast one morning, we got to go bowling and Sledding a couple of times and he did some handyman work around the house.  It was Great!!! 
Eli's favorite activity, by far, was the sledding.  He loved it :)  Grandma Norma bought him his own special sled- it's shaped like a penguin and its the perfect size for him.  He was continually going down and straight back up as fast as he could.  He loved to race his aunt and uncles down the hill and won most of the time.  He never stopped the whole time we were there, which was a few hours.  He didn't even cry when his uncle Troy ran smack into him at the bottom of the hill.  He just popped up and told everyone he was fine and kept going - nothing was going to the stop him, he was like a sledding machine!!!



Ethan taking a ride down with his uncle - he wasn't as excited about the whole situation as Eli


Eli making the trek back up the hill - what a trooper!!

Ethan and Aunt Aleisha

Ethan taking a ride down with his Dad.  Of course, Spencer has his tongue sticking out :)

Eli went down on Spencer's back a few times

Spencer led the train down the hill.  They hooked three sleds together and then went down-it was a train wreck at the bottom, but luckily everyone survived!!


2 comments:

  1. How fun Kris!! I'm glad you guys got some time together for the holiday!! Love and miss ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! You left a comment on my site a few weeks ago for the painter's tape and mentioned that your hubby was a painter. That made me think to ask you this :-) I didn't have your email so I am reaching you here. Can you ask him something for me? I am painting 2 year old cabinets that were painted with a cream lacquer paint. They aren't very shiny at all. I am wanting to paint them with an interior latex semi gloss gray paint. What kind of primer do I need to use?? I really hope you don't mind me asking but I have googled and keep getting different answers. Thanks so much:-)!!

    ~Whitney

    shanty2chic@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete