Monday, May 16, 2011

Bronson - 6 mths old

I can't believe my little baby boy is already 6 months old!!!
He is a wonderful baby, and his darling smile melts my heart everyday :) 
He continues to grow like a weed, 18 lbs and 27" tall.  He loves to roll over and jump around in his bouncer. It's only a matter of time before he's crawling around chasing after his big brothers. Bronson loves to take baths and splash, splash, splash!!! Which means I'm completely soaked by the time he's done.  He also loves to suck his thumb- my other boys never did this.  You'd think Bronson was teething the way he puts everything in his mouth and naws on it, but no teeth yet.  He has been sleeping through the night for a few months now and that has been fabulous.  He loves his brothers and lights up everytime he sees his daddy.  Bronson has been the perfect addition to our family, we love him tons!!!  


 


1 comment:

  1. Oh Kris he is so stinkin' cute!!! I miss you guys like crazy!! Chloe is only 14 pounds and 24 inches! I hope we can see you soon and let our babies play!

    ReplyDelete