Saturday, November 12, 2011

Bronson 1 Year Old

I can't believe our Baby is 1 year old already, he's grown up so fast.  Bronson or Bronster, as Spencer likes to call him, is now 23 lbs and 30 inches tall.  He feels more like 40 lbs when I'm carrying him around.  He's a little chunk!!  Probably because he LOVES to eat, everything, he out eats both of his brothers.  He isn't walking yet, just speed crawling everywhere :)  He's got 4 little teeth, 2 bottom and 2 top and when he smiles it's so darn cute!!  Bronson loves to play with his two brothers, he also loves to cuddle and take naps.


 
Bronson's cute caterpillar cake

"It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to, cry if I want to!!" 

HELLLLLOOOOOOO cake 

 


Yummy!! 

We gave him a huge piece of cake, but all he ate was the frosting, as you can probably tell from the picture 

Birthday kisses from aunt Sara 



Happy Birthday Bronson - We Love You

No comments:

Post a Comment