Thursday, August 30, 2012

Oregon 2012

Before Summer ended we took a trip to Oregon to visit the family. Spencer was busy with work so it was just me and the 3 little boys.  We drove up to Oregon, I know, I thought it was a little crazy too but it took us about 11 hours each way, and the boys did an amazing job in the truck.
We got to visit with Great Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles and Cousins that we rarely see, it was a real treat.
I hadn't had the opportunity to take Bronson up to Oregon yet, so this was his 1st trip and his 1st time meeting most of the family.  I was a little nervous about that because he doesn't usually do well with strangers but he did great and didn't shy away from anyone.
 
 Ethan and Great Grandpa were little buddies :)
 
 Ethan loved all the pinwheels in the garden
 
 Eli and Great Grandma Wetzel
 
 Ethan 3 years old
 
 Bronson and Great Grandpa Wetzel
 
 Aunt Vicki, thanks to her, we had a BBQ/Swim Party with the entire family!!
 
 This is my little neice Autumn, she's adorable :)
 
 All the Grandkids
 
 After the party the boys were exhausted from all the fun and fell asleep the first place they sat down :)
 
 
Grandma & Bronson
 
It was a wonderful trip, my favorite part is always getting to see my family, who I miss dearly.  Love you ALL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment