Thursday, February 23, 2012

Christmas 2011

We're having a lazy day around the house today so I'm finally getting around  to posting Christmas pics.  It was a great year.  Eli was super excited of course but Ethan was just beginning to understand it all too.  We all had alot of fun opening presents, eating lots of treats and spending time with family!

 I was trying to get a picure of all 3 boys in their new Christmas PJ's that Grandma Charrisse made but it is very difficult to get all 3 to sit still AND look at the camera.

 I finished all our stockings this year too!!  I love how cute they turned out!!

 Here's Eli opening his first present, me made out pretty good with some new Beyblades, books, and clothes

 Bronson got this train that he can sit on and push around.  Him and Ethan are constantly fighting over who gets to sit on it.

 Baby Bronson 1 Year Old


 Ethan 2 Years Old

 Spencer got me a couple of REAL scarves to wear to the soccer games and he also surprised me with a new Samsung Galaxy Tablet.  It's amazing and super fun to play with.  Thanks Honey!!!
 
And here's our little man Eli - 5 Years Old

No comments:

Post a Comment