Friday, February 24, 2012

Grandma's 80th B-day

My grandma just had her 80th B-day, so to celebrate, we had an awesome girls weekend at the Oregon coast.  I got to fly up and spend a whole weekend with my mom, aunts, cousins, and of course grandma!!  We ate lots of yummy food, went shopping, got pedicures, but the best part was just spending time with everyone that I miss so much.

Here's my grandma with her 3 girls

 This was the amazing view from our house-we were right on the beach.  It was so great to be able to sit in the nice warm house and watch the ocean.


 My grandma and her two friends Ruth and Dorothy

 Autumn, this was the first time that I've met her and she has the cutest little personality!!

 Aunt Debbie & Landen

 Grandma, Aunt Vicki and her daughter Jen

 Grandma, my beautiful mom and me

Four generations of women in our family

Vicki, Debbie, and Norma

Thank you all for a wonderful weekend, I had tons of fun and I can't wait to come visit again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment