Friday, December 18, 2009

Ethan's Blessing

We blessed Ethan the first Sunday in November. I know I'm a little behind with my postings but I'm trying to catch up. So I had to post some pictures of Ethan and his beautiful blessing outfit. Charrisse, of course, made his outfit. It turned out so good and he looks so cute in it. We had a great day, Spencer gave him a great blessing and Ethan didn't cry so that's always a plus.
We made sure and got some pictures of Ethan before Church. We learned that the hard way, with Eli's blessing day we were in such a hurry we thought, "Oh we'll get some pictures of him after church, no big deal" and that never happened because he had a blowout in the middle of the meeting and it got all over his blessing outfit! Sadly, we never got any pictures of Eli in his blessing outfit.
So, with Ethan we made sure and took lots of pictures right after we dressed him.
I had to post this picture of Charrisse, I love it!! LOL!!

Ethan pouting his lips. You can see all the beautiful smocking and stitch work Charrisse did on Ethan's outfit in the picture.

4 Generations in the Fuhriman Family


Ethan and Daddy. This picture was taken at the end of the day and Ethan was so done with everything, as you can tell he's not very happy in this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment