Friday, December 18, 2009

Eli

Our little Eli has become so so independant. He wants to do everything himself, his biggest wish is to be a big boy, like his uncles Troy and Kurt. He loves it when I let him do anything by himself. For example, when I drop him off at Preschool he wants to get out of the car and run up to the door himself, he always tells me, "Mom, you stay in the car." I keep telling him that I want him to stay little forever and his answer back is "but I want to be big". It's so sad to see him growing up so quickly. We do a preschool with 2 other girls in the neighborhood, it's been alot of fun and Eli enjoys it. We each take turns hosting and teaching the group, I love it, the hardest part is trying to get Eli to sit down and actually focus on the activities. Hopefully his attention span will improve with age.

Last month we put Eli into a tumbling class, he needed an activity to use up some of that excess energy, since his outside time is limited by the weather. He still loves to go out and play in the snow but he doesn't stay out very long before he comes in with purple hands complaining that he's freezing. He loves his tumbling class, he's learning to do handstands, somersaults, and flips. I think his favorite is the giant foam pit and slide!!


Eli has adjusted really well to being a big brother. Eli loves to hold and kiss on Ethan. (Doesn't Ethan look excited!! LOL!!) Usually Ethan loves when Eli will talk and play with him. Eli makes him laugh all the time, it's pretty cute to see how much they love each other.






Everyday Eli waits and waits for his Daddy to come home and play soccer with him. Here he is in his soccer outfit, cleats included. He loves to wear his cleats everywhere, friends houses, the grocery store, EVERYWHERE, I think he would wear them to bed if we would let him.
Whenever I tell Eli to smile for the camera, he turns his head to the side and does this cheesy smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment