Saturday, December 26, 2009

O' Christmas Tree, O' Christmas Tree

Every year Spencer wants to buy a fake tree but I refuse. I won't let him, growing up in Oregon, we always had the best fresh-cut trees and I just love having a real tree. You can't beat the smell of a fresh tree and it's so pretty.
We picked out our tree a little earlier than usual and unfortunately, our schedule, and life in general, seemed so crazy this holiday season that our tree sat undecorated for 2 weeks. I wanted to decorate it together as a family activity because usually I end up decorating it by myself and really what's the fun in that. Christmas is my favorite time of year and I love spending it with my family.

Eli helping decorate the tree



Eli gets the honor of putting the star on top of the tree

Eli's great tree topper skills- it's like a shooting star!

Let's try that again.
Our poor little tree doesn't have very many ornaments, but we are slowing adding a few more every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment